How to Check Current HP Printer Firmware Version?
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
You can Check Current HP Printer Firmware Version in Your printer very easy.
To check the version of your current printer firmware, use either one of the following options:
Printing a Printer Status Report Page (from Printer Control Panel)
- Press Setup, select Print Report, select Printer Status Report, and then press OK.
- The Status Report Page will be printed.
- The current firmware revision will appear on the printed Status Report Page
Print Quality Diagnostic Page (from Solution Center)
- Go to Solution Center; select HP Printer Model (Example: HP Officejet 6500)
- Click on Settings > Printer Toolbox
- On the Device Services tab, click Print a Print Quality Diagnostic Page
- The current firmware version will appear on the printed Diagnostic Page
techdrivers.net also lets you download HP Firmware for all kinds of HP Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP Firmware that compatible with your operating system on this page: HP Firmware