HP ENVY 4500 Firmware
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“techdrivers.net“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP ENVY 4500 Firmware. The required software and driver for this specific printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
techdrivers.net also lets you download HP Firmware for all kinds of HP printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP ENVY 4500 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP ENVY 4500 Firmware Update for Windows
This Firmware update is to enhance User Experience
- Enhancements to networking security
- Enable Protected Management Frame (PMF) router connection
- Fixes miscellaneous minor defects
Release date: Sep 13, 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 Pro (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (3.6 MB)
HP ENVY 4500 Firmware Installation Instructions
HP Device Update Installation Instructions Before Starting:
- Install your printer using FULL feature solution or BASIC solution.
- Make sure that your printer is not in an error state(Paper Jam etc).
- If your printer front panel is unresponsive, disconnect and reconnect power, and restart.
- If your printer is connected by a network connection, you must be logged in as an “Administrator”.
- If your printer is connected using a wireless connection and this update fails to install, please connect your printer to your PC with a USB cable and try again. You can switch back to using your wireless connection after the update is complete (see instructions below).
HP Device Update Steps:
- Download the HP Device Update exe file to an appropriate location on your system.
- Double click on the downloaded file to start the extraction and installation.
- In Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating systems, you may be prompted to enter Administrator credentials if your login privileges do not have administrator rights. If you are an administrator, you may be prompted for permission to continue with the installation. Please select to continue the process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the installation. If you see the success screen with the following message at the end of the installation, “Device Update Successful”, press the “Close” button to finish the printer update.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
Note: If your printer was originally installed using wireless connection and you switched to a USB connection to install this update, follow these steps to change the “Default Printer” setting to restore the wireless connection as the default printer.
- Navigate to the operating system “Printers” or “Devices and Printers” folder (varies based on your operating system).
- Right-click on the printer you would like to set as default printer. Select the “Set as default printer” option.
- (Optional) Additionally, you can delete the printer icon for the USB printer connection you created. The additional icon for the USB connection to the printer will not harm your system, but will not be a functional connection for your printer unless you leave the USB cable connected. To delete, find the printer icon connected through USB in the “Printers” or “Devices and Printers” folder. Right-click on the printer icon and select “Delete”. Please make sure that your wireless connected printer is working before deleting the USB printer icon.