HP ENVY 5000 Utility
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“techdrivers.net“ is here to give you all kinds of drivers, especially ones for HP ENVY 5000 Utility. The required software and driver for this specific printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
techdrivers.net also lets you download HP Utility for all kinds of HP printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The Utility is available in Windows versions.
Download HP ENVY 5000 Utility that compatible with your operating system
HP ENVY 5000 Utility – HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor was designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features, needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Reduce the http request from PSDr to hp.com
- Changes for Akmai server for some Asian countries
- Replace all the FTP location references to HTTP
- Defect fixes for tool improvement
Release date: Apr 5, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (10.6 MB)
HP ENVY 4520 Utility Installation Instructions
The HP Print and Scan Doctor does not require installation.
To use the HP Print and Scan Doctor, simply download the file and run it.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the file on your computer and double-click the HPPSdr.exe filename to open and run the tool.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
Note: The first time you run the HPPSdr.exe file it will place a shortcut to the HP Print and Scan Doctor on your desktop. This convenient shortcut can be used for easy access to the HP Print and Scan Doctor for troubleshooting and problem-solving help you may need in the future.