HP OfficeJet 4610 Firmware
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“techdrivers.net“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 4610 Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 4610 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
techdrivers.net also lets you download HP Driver for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 4610 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 4610 Firmware for Windows
This firmware upgrade is for HP Officejet 4610 All-in-One Printer.
- Fixing power issues.
- Fixes miscellaneous minor defects
Release date: Dec 1, 2014
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (9.3 MB)
HP OfficeJet 4610 Firmware Installation instructions
To check the version of your current printer firmware, use either one of the following options:
- Double-click short cut for HP Officejet 4610 All-in-One Printer series to open Device Stage.
- Click on Printer Action → Maintenance Tasks → Device Information tab.
- The current firmware version will appear in the Device Information tab.
Printing a Printer Status Report
- From the Control panel, select Set-up → select Print Reports → Printer Status Report.
- The Printer Status Report will be printed.
- The current firmware revision will appear on the printed Printer Status Report.
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 4610 All-in-One Printer series Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wireless connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 4610 All-in-One Printer series and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on.]
- Double click on OJ4610_R1341A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility.NOTE: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the check-boxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet 4610 All-in-One Printers to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- The following message will be shown: The selected printer has been updated successfully. Firmware flashing will begin.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.