HP OfficeJet 6600 Firmware
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“techdrivers.net“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 6600 Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 6600 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
techdrivers.net also lets you download HP Driver for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 6600 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 6600 Firmware for Windows
HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer series – H711 Firmware Update
This Firmware update improves Print Quality, Airport Express connectivity and ADF pick performance
1) Enhance ePrint Diagnostic report for ePrint Setup
2) Improve ease of wireless setup
3) Enhanced Embedded Web Services
4) Improve Print Quality
5) Improve Airport Express connectivity
6) Improve the accuracy & reliability of ink level gauge.
7) Improve ADF pick performance
8) Improved paper handling
9) Improve embedded web services compatibility in IE 11
Release date: May 6, 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (24.0 MB)
HP OfficeJet 6600 Firmware Installation instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
- Switch on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer series and wait until the printer is READY. The Power light should be on.
- Double click on OJ6600_R1545A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer series detected will be displayed on the screen.Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer series printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be displayed. Firmware flashing will begin.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer may be damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.