HP OfficeJet 6960 Firmware
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“techdrivers.net“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 6960 Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 6960 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
techdrivers.net also lets you download HP Driver for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 6960 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 6960 Firmware for Windows
HP OfficeJet 6960 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
This Firmware update improves User Experience
1. Improvements for WIFI robustness and reliability
2. Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Release date: May 25, 2017
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Size: (25.8 MB)
HP OfficeJet 6950 Firmware Installation instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
• The HP OfficeJet 696x Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
• DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
• If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE
1. Switch on the HP OfficeJet 696x printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
2. Double click M6960_OJ_R1716A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP OfficeJet 696x printers detected will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
3. Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP OfficeJet 696x printers you wish to upgrade.
4. Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
5.Updating printer firmware… display on Windows, wait a while, printer restart to enter into reflash mode and begin to flashing fw.
6. When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out Printer Status Report, that will show the new firmware version.
7. Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown on windows.
8. Click on the “OK” button and “Exit” to close the HP Printer Update utility.