HP OfficeJet 7500A Firmware
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“HP Drivers“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 7500A Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 7500A printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
In this website, you can also download HP Drivers for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 7500A Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 7500A Firmware Update for Windows
HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer series – E910 Firmware
This Firmware update is to enhance User Experience
- General Improvements to Web Scan in Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Improve network connectivity
- Enable option to reset password in Webjet Admin
- Improve media handling on output for A3 size printing
- Fix to Fax Setup Wizard hung while waiting for Fax Test completion
- To improve print quality
- To replace 11 x 14 by 11 x 17 photo media option in front panel
- To resolve paper mismatch
- Improve the printer responsiveness in Power saving mode
- Improve USB connectivity between Mac and printer
- Enable configuration of secure proxy server
- Resolve Web Services setup issue when ports 5222 and 5223 are blocked
- Enable display of eprint email address on the front panel
- Enable Protected Management Frame (PMF) router connection
Release date: Sep 19, 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (3.7 MB)
HP OfficeJet 7500A Firmware Installation Instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 7500A Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE
- Switch on the HP Officejet 7500A series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click on OJ7500_E910_R1126A.exe to launch the HP Firmware Download Utility. A list of HP Officejet 7500A series printers detected will be displayed on the screen. Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet 7500A series printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- The message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has successfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Printer Status Report, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.