HP OfficeJet 7610 Firmware
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“HP Drivers“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet 7610 Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP OfficeJet 7610 printer are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
In this website, you can also download HP Drivers for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet 7610 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP OfficeJet 7610 Firmware Update for Windows
HP Officejet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer Firmware Update
This Firmware update is intended mainly for web services, without this fix, printer will not be able to do ePrint or SIPs printing and resolves the connection error issue on Protected Management frame enabled routers
- Critical update for web services, without this fix, printer will not be able to do ePrint or SIPs printing.
- Resolved the connection error issue on Protected Management frame enabled routers.
- Various Edge browser fixes on Win10 including PDF webscan broken.
- Various IE11 browser fixes including password not protected.
- Improve the printer web services security.
- SNMP Security fix.
- Improve the stability of cloud connection.
Release date: Jun 22, 2016
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
File Size: (20.7 MB)
HP OfficeJet 7610 Firmware Installation Instructions
Use these directions to guide you through the self-install process.
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP Officejet 7610 Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer.
- Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
1. Switch on the HP Officejet 7610 series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
2. Double click on OJ7610_R1615A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP Officejet 7610 series printers detected will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
3. Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP Officejet 7610 series printers you wish to upgrade.
4. Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
5. Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin.
CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
6. When the printer has sucessfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
7. Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.