HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 Firmware
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
“HP Drivers“ is here to give you all kinds of driver and software, especially ones for HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 Firmware. The required software and driver for this HP Officejet Pro 8660 e-All-in-One Printer series are off their latest version so you do not have to worry one bit about their performance.
In this website, you can also download HP Drivers for all kinds of HP OfficeJet Printer you may have. All you need to do is select one that is compatible with the one printer that you have at the moment. The HP Firmware is available in Windows versions.
Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 Firmware that compatible with your operating system
HP Officejet Pro 8610/8620/8630/8640/8660 Firmware Updater
This firmware update addresses an important security vulnerability (see Security Bulletin HPSBHF03589 on the HP Support Page)
Note: This firmware removes outdated supplies authentication measures that may prevent the printer from working with certain ink supplies that contain non-HP security chips. Please note that even with this change HP cannot guarantee the quality or reliability of non-HP supplies.
- Critical security fixes
Release date: Aug 3, 2018
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit)
File Size: (19.0 MB)
HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 Firmware Installation Instructions
Before starting the upgrade:
- The HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 Firmware flashing (upgrade) requires a wired network or a USB connection.
- DO NOT upgrade the printer firmware in a wirelessly connected printer.
- If the computer has a firewall installed or enabled, it may block the Firmware Download Utility from accessing the printer. Therefore, please remember to temporarily disable any firewall that may be on the computer, including firewalls such as Microsoft Windows XP Firewall, Sygate, Zone Alarm or BlackICE.
- Switch on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 series printer and wait until the printer is READY. [The Power light should be on]
- Double click on OJP8660_1828A.exe to launch the HP Printer Update utility. A list of HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 series printers detected will be displayed on the screen. Note: If the Wired network printer you wish to upgrade is not displayed in the detected printer list, click on the Refresh button to scan for printers connected via the wired network.
- Click on the checkboxes on the left to select single or multiple HP OfficeJet Pro 8660 series printers you wish to upgrade.
- Click on the Update button to start the firmware flashing process.
- Message showing “The selected printer has been updated successfully” will be shown. Firmware flashing will begin. CAUTION! Do not interrupt the printer during the upgrade process. Printer maybe damaged if power is interrupted during the firmware upgrade process.
- When the printer has sucessfully completed the flashing process, it will automatically print out a Self Test Diagnostic Page, that will show the new firmware version.
- Click on the Done button to close the HP Printer Update utility.
Tags: HP Officejet Pro 8660 Firmware Download, HP Officejet Pro 8660 Firmware Setup, HP Officejet Pro 8660 Firmware Update, HP Officejet Pro 8660 Firmware Windows 10, HP Officejet Pro 8660 Firmware Windows 7